Welcome to |
Dollars And Sense Bookkeeping Services
Accounts Management Solutions for Small Businesses
Services We Offer
At Dollars And Sense Bookkeeping Services we place an emphasis on accuracy. By maintaining the most up-to-date and
accurate records possible, you will always have a firm grasp on your financial situation. You will also be able to file
year-end returns and other remittances on time, and have all information forwarded to your tax accountant quickly. In turn, this will
usually result in lower accountant fees for year-end tax preparation.
The following is a brief list of some of the more common aspects of bookkeeping that we provide:
- Computerized bookkeeping using Simply Accounting
- Customer invoicing, including receipts and assistance with receivables
- Customer statements - prepared monthly or otherwise
- Payables, including payment cheques and expense tracking
- Payroll, including T4's and summary reports, and monthly deduction remittances
- GST remittances and reports
- PST and other Social Service Tax remittances and reports
- WCB remittance calculations and reporting
- Financial reports and general cash-flow projections
- Bank and other account reconciliations
- Benefit Plan administration
- Preparation of all required reports for your year-end tax accountant
- And more - we can customize reports and assist with all your office management!
We also offer pick-up and drop-off services at no additional charge in both Victoria and Nanaimo and their surrounding areas, allowing us to work effectively from your office or ours!
With over 10 years of bookkeeping experience with all versions of Simply Accounting and Quickbooks, as well as general
Office programs (MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, etc.), we have experience with many types of businesses
including retail, construction, manufacturing, distribution and service industries.
We are confident in our abilities to provide you with inexpensive, accurate and prompt bookkeeping services. We take a first-hand
interest in the business of our clients, with leads to a better understanding of their field and specialties. This allows
us to quickly and effectively discern the best way of handling and resolving issues as they arise.
We possess excellent organizational skills and a keen business sense. We understand the flexibility required in small business,
but can also successfully address the stringent requirements of certified accountants and the various levels of government.
We are very personable individuals, and can easily address your issues with both suppliers and customers in a pleasant yet effective
manner. We can expertly deal with your toughest suppliers and most delinquent customer accounts!